If you’ve been to the Winter Market lately, you know that Radicle Roots has joined us, bringing us a variety of delicious milk made from nuts! Michelle Weber, founder of Radicle Roots, shares with us the benefits of consuming this magnificent milk and the other perfectly natural ingredients you will find in their own assortment. Although the grocery stores offer a large supply of options, they are not always as healthy as they appear to be, which is why Radicle Roots is a gem at our Market. Michelle is passionate about getting back to our roots with clean, all-natural foods and how they benefit body and earth. Her mission is to provide the absolute best hand-crafted beverages and foods and in doing so, influence our food choices toward a radically healthier lifestyle. A native of Berea, Ohio, her ultimate vision would be to see the Cleveland area transform into one of the healthiest and earth-friendly cities in America. Read on!
SHAKE THE CARRAGEENAN HABIT! Most mass-produced varieties of nut milk have Carrageenan added as an emulsifier, but it contains no dietary benefit. Adversely, research consistently demonstrates how Carrageenan induces inflammation, especially in the body core. Chronic inflammation can lead to serious diseases including heart disease, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and cancer. Carrageenan has also been shown to impair glucose tolerance and increase insulin resistance which can contribute to diabetes. Since our products have NO Carrageenan, simply give it a quick shake before use.
SIMPLE: We use glass bottles to lock in flavor and to be kind to the environment. Look for a simple list of ingredients in every bottle. No fillers, no fortified (synthetic) vitamins, no emulsifiers, no junk and no added refined sugar. A proper ratio of nuts to water – a perfect blend for more fiber and maximum dietary benefit.
BREAKING IT DOWN: Soaking nuts breaks down the phytic acid and neutralizes the enzyme inhibitors, allowing proper digestion while also encouraging production of beneficial enzymes, increased vitamins and better absorption of these nutrients. Every jar of nut milk creation features specific dietary benefits!
NUT MILK…SO VERSATILE! Most nut milks can be used cup for cup as a substitute for cow milk; they can even froth and thicken. Drink right from the glass or enjoy endless options: • Cold or hot cereal • Smoothies, milkshakes and hot cocoa • Baking and making desserts and sauces: cookies, vegan ice cream, truffles, cream sauces, pudding, cakes, pancakes, muffins. In general, nuts are nutrient-rich – they contain a spectrum of micronutrients including LDL-lowering phytosterols, circulation-promoting arginine, minerals – potassium, calcium, magnesium, selenium, and antioxidants including phenols, resveratrol, tocopherols (vitamin E), and carotenoids.
- Heart healthy – no cholesterol or saturated fat but high in healthy omega fats which actually helps to prevent high blood pressure & heart disease and lower cholesterol.
- Reduces inflammation and helps keeps blood sugar balanced
- Low in sodium – the little sodium we use is pink Himalayan salt (which has benefits of its own)
- High source of vitamin E which are essential to your skin’s health & glow
- Good source of powerful antioxidants, which are shown to reduce your risk of diseases and also slow down the aging process.
- Great source of phytonutrients, which help prevent disease and keep your body working properly.
- Studies have shown that consuming nuts may help you lose weight while also lowering your risk of weight gain.
- Good source of manganese, copper & riboflavin, which helps with energy production
- Contains B vitamins which are important for muscle growth and healing
- High in fiber which is an important aid for digestion
- More info can be found here!
These are just some benefits of cashew milk:
- Packed with soluble dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and numerous health-promoting phyto-chemicals that help protect us from diseases and cancers.
- Boosts your tryptophan levels which gives you better brain chemistry
- Rich in heart-friendly monounsaturated-fatty acids like oleic & palmitoleic acids. These essential fatty acids help lower harmful LDL-cholesterol while increasing good HDL cholesterol
- Abundant source of essential minerals – especially manganese, potassium, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc & selenium are concentrated in these nuts. ½ bottle of cashew milk contains enough of these minerals & may help prevent deficiency diseases. These minerals are very powerful antioxidants & some even help regulate growth & development, gonadal function, digestion & DNA synthesis.
- Good source of many essential vitamins such as pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), riboflavin (vitamin B-2), thiamin (vitamin B-1), vitamin K and folate. These vitamins help with things such as stress, anxiety, migraines, allergies, asthma, hair loss. They can also boost immunity, reduce osteoarthritis & signs of aging, as well as increase resistance to various types of infections.
- More info can be found here!
- Create an electrolyte balance
- Increases hydration
- Regulate water content both inside & outside of cells
- Balance PH (alkaline/acidity) and help to reduce acid reflux
- Prevent muscle cramping
- Aid in proper metabolism functioning
- Strengthen bones
- Lower blood pressure
- Help the intestines absorb nutrients
- Prevent goiters
- Improve circulation
- Dissolve & eliminate sediment to remove toxins
- Even said to support libido, reduce signs of aging & detoxify the body from heavy metals.
- Information shared by this article at FitLife.TV, please read for more info!
These are just some benefits of vanilla beans:
- Contains high levels of antioxidants according to studies. Antioxidants are valuable for reducing free-radicals in your body, which are the waste products from normal as well as harmful metabolic processes. Excess free radicals may cause diseases, including cancer.
- Mayans are said to have used it for its aphrodisiac properties.
- The content of B-complex vitamins help maintain the body’s metabolism. In addition these compounds help the nervous system & immune system.
These are just some benefits of dates:
- The significant amounts of minerals found in dates make it a super food for bone health & strength
- Continuous intake of dates can help with intestinal disorders.
- Dates have a high mineral content, which is beneficial for many different health conditions, but their impressive levels of iron make them a perfect dietary supplement for people suffering from anemia.
- One of the most interesting facets of dates is the presence of organic sulfur in them. This is not a very common element to find in foods, but it does have a worthwhile amount of health benefits, including the reduction of allergic reactions and seasonal allergies.
- Studies have shown that dates are even beneficial for increasing sexual stamina.
- Rich source of potassium, which is one of the prime ingredients in promoting a healthy and responsive nervous system, and it also improves the speed & alertness of brain activity. Potassium is also shown to reduce the risk of stroke & other heart related diseases.
- Information shared from this article at Organic Facts, please read for more info!
CONTACT RadiCLE Roots:
Recycle your glass bottles with radiCLE roots for $0.50 toward your next purchase, per bottle.
Requests, recycling, questions, suggestions, recipes, NEW products, and more!
To your health!
Michelle Weber owner | radicle roots corp. 3619 Walton Ave | Cleveland, OH 44113 PHONE/TEXT: (440) 382-3829 EMAIL: email@example.com WEBSITE: www.radicleroots216.com